THERE HAVE BEEN HOW MANY NEW LAWS IN 2023?!
2023 Mid-Year HR Law Updates You Need to Know
Are you worried about keeping up with those pesky 2023 HR law updates? You can breathe a sigh of relief – our upcoming webinar is the perfect solution!
Save your spot today and join us for this informative and friendly session discussing the latest mid-year law updates.
Together, we'll cover the essentials for your dental or medical practice – from handbook updates to job descriptions and new hire documents.
Register to view the recording.
What you'll learn:
New Hire Onboarding
- Simplified onboarding process with electronic signatures
- Automatic updates for state and federal forms
- Customizable new hire checklist with optional documents
- Review and manage completed documents at the employee level
- Assign industry-specific job descriptions to employees
- Employees can review and confirm their job description within the platform
- Management document vault for secure storage and organization
- Permissions feature to control access to sensitive documents
- Access to necessary separation documents for employee terminations or resignations
- Notes feature for documenting conversations and interactions
Here's a Sneak Peek of What We'll Cover
- HRFH Clients: Take some time to complete the handbook questionnaire in the software. We'll ensure your handbook stays compliant with the newest updates.
- Not a client (yet!): Put updating your handbook on top of your to-do list for HR compliance, and attend our webinar to get valuable insights.
Time Off Tracking
- HRFH Clients: Use the time off tracking feature in your HRFH account – and never worry about calculating time off balances manually again!
- Not a client: No worries – we'll share tips on how to document employee time off by type and track their balances efficiently.
HRFH Clients: Relax knowing that employees are automatically assigned a job description upon registering. No action needed!
Not a client: Learn how to create effective job descriptions and use them in your job postings with wage ranges, ensuring compliance with the latest regulations.
New Hire Documents
- HRFH Clients: Enjoy the benefit of automatically generated and sent new hire documents for registered employees.
- Not a client: Discover how to be compliant with an average of 12-15 documents per state required for new hires. Get insights into your responsibilities and best practices.
So why wait? Don't miss out on this essential webinar, designed for busy healthcare practice owners like you, to catch up on the latest HR regulations and make sure your practice is in tip-top shape.
Reserve your spot today and soon you'll never worry about HR again!
MEET YOUR HOST
Ali Oromchian, JD, LL.M,
Founding Attorney, Dental Medical Counsel, PC